You can update caregiver(s) annual training due dates from your CareAcademy Admin Dashboard. To ensure training still meets applicable state requirements, due dates can only be set earlier than annual training would typically be due.
CareAcademy's Default Annual Training Due Date
CareAcademy's default due date for Annual training is the anniversary of a caregiver's hire date (e.g. A caregiver hired on 2/3/2017 would have annual training due on 2/3/2018, 2/3/2019, and so on). In regulated states, this default typically aligns with state requirements. However, many of our agencies asked for flexibility to set training due dates to be earlier.
To accommodate this, you can use the "Update Due Date" feature to:
- Update one caregiver's annual training due date to be earlier than the default date of their hire date anniversary
- Update a group of caregivers to share a common earlier due date, such as a group of newly hired caregivers
- Update annual due date to fall specific number of days before a default annual due dates
How to Update Annual Training Due Dates
- Log in to your agency’s account at go.careacdemy.com
- Click the checkbox to the left of the caregiver(s) you would like to update.
- After selecting your caregivers, click "Due Date" in the bulk update toolbar to review options for updating.
CareAcademy currently supports two types of due date updates:
- Specific date: this will set Annual Training to be due on a specific date, such as "June 1st, 2018". Caregivers selected will all have their due date updated to the date you chose.
- To update, select the date you would like caregiver(s) training to be due:
- Per caregiver date: this will set Annual Training due dates to be set number of days earlier than a caregiver's hire date anniversary. Caregivers updated will have different due dates, relative to their respective hire dates.
- To update, set a number of days before their standard due date that you would like caregivers to complete training: