How do I view certificates for a caregiver?
1. Log into your CareAcademy account:
1. Click here to log in: https://go.careacademy.com
2. In your dashboard, click on the caregiver whose certificate you wish to view, to expand their details
3. Next to the classes that the caregiver has completed, click “Certificate”
1. The word “Certificate” is in blue letters with a blue underline
4. Tip: you can also view certificates in the “Completion Certificates” report
1. This report displays all of the certificates earned by your caregivers over a certain time span. CareAcademy updates the report daily and it is available to view or print at any time.
2. To view the report, log onto your CareAcademy account.
3. Click on the “Print Reports” button next to the blue “New Caregiver” button.
4. Select the “Completion Certificates” report.
5. Click “Print Report.”
6. You are now viewing the report before it is printed.
7. To print the report, click the blue button at the very top of the report that says “Print.”